Imsg question
e***@pettijohn-web.com
2018-03-13 16:24:33 UTC
Misc,

If a process forks two children does the parent need separate imsg bufs for each? I'm thinking one will do and just use the header to decide who it's from. Is that correct or should they be separated?

Thanks,

Edgar
Theo de Raadt
2018-03-13 19:04:16 UTC
The socket layer will conspire against you.
e***@pettijohn-web.com
2018-03-13 19:29:39 UTC
Post by Theo de Raadt
Post by e***@pettijohn-web.com
If a process forks two children does the parent need separate imsg
bufs for each? I'm thinking one will do and just use the header to
decide who it's from. Is that correct or should they be separated?
The socket layer will conspire against you.
What's new? So I take it that they should be separated. Which was my first guess before I began over thinking.