support update
Kihaguru Gathura
2017-12-18 11:00:41 UTC
0
C Kenya
P Nairobi
T Nairobi
Z P.O. Box 30164-00100
O PQscript
A Bishops Road
M ***@gmail.com <***@gmail.com>
B +254 706970697
N OpenBSD-httpd web server consulting. Specialize in web applications
development with PostgreSQL-libpq and FastCGI in C.
Kihaguru Gathura
2017-12-19 14:49:25 UTC
0
C Kenya
P Nairobi
T Nairobi
Z P.O. Box 30164-00100
O PQscript
A Bishops Road
M ***@gmail.com
B +254 706970697
N OpenBSD consulting. Speciality in web applications
development with OpenBSD-httpd web server, PostgreSQL DBMS, FastCGI
protocol and C programming language.
Kihaguru Gathura
2017-12-20 18:54:56 UTC
Please use the latter submission also copied below to update my profile.
Kindly note email has changed.
Post by Kihaguru Gathura
0
C Kenya
P Nairobi
T Nairobi
Z P.O. Box 30164-00100
O PQscript
A Bishops Road
Theo Buehler
2017-12-20 19:06:11 UTC
Post by Kihaguru Gathura
Please use the latter submission also copied below to update my profile.
Kindly note email has changed.
i committed the information below.