Discussion:
Hellos from the Lands of Norway.
(too old to reply)
Ywe Cærlyn
2017-11-06 20:28:33 UTC
Permalink
Hello. I am Ywe Cærlyn, also known as Biit. Previously also Bit in
Norway, and added an i to the nick for international long i, as in Norway.

I have a youtube channel here, where I do related videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OHkbQM5GKQ

I am a new user of OpenBSD, and like minimal jitter kernel
configs/programming, and Sensible Themes. I have already done a theme
for Milkytracker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMfWsx3JBUg

And I also do DSP programming, and ultimately will port these. See also
my channel for remasters and remixes with these. And also plan to do
ultranet.life, when I get the time.

First contribution: You should focus on the 3-clause licence. The two
2-clause tries to be GNU, and that is a mistake I think.

I also am fond of the emerging fine granulated internet economics, which
I think comes from a similar mindset.

Any questions comments, send away. (Please CC me for fastest reply).

Peace.
Eric Furman
2017-11-07 01:57:26 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, Nov 6, 2017, at 03:28 PM, Ywe Cærlyn wrote:

> First contribution: You should focus on the 3-clause licence. The two
> 2-clause tries to be GNU, and that is a mistake I think.

OK, you had me up till here and then this 'Contribution".
Is this an attempt at humor? Last time I checked all of the
GNU licenses were about 14 pages long of legalese.
How is the simpler shorter 2 clause license more like GNU?
Sounds like a troll...
Ywe Cærlyn
2017-11-07 03:49:24 UTC
Permalink
Yes. I actually had a look a linux earlier. And found for instance a
10ms filter in cpu measurement. I mean, then you haven´t really
understood what available resources in a computer is.. And in for
instance the LADSPA plugins, is tons of pointer variables. The real song
of the GNU licence is this. And "thou shall make no money". That is why
it is really going nowhere. WIth the 2 clause licence, you hear a little
bit of that song.. Just a warning, from someone who has seen real
obtusity in code.

Den 11/7/2017 02:57, skrev Eric Furman:
> On Mon, Nov 6, 2017, at 03:28 PM, Ywe Cærlyn wrote:
>
>> First contribution: You should focus on the 3-clause licence. The two
>> 2-clause tries to be GNU, and that is a mistake I think.
> OK, you had me up till here and then this 'Contribution".
> Is this an attempt at humor? Last time I checked all of the
> GNU licenses were about 14 pages long of legalese.
> How is the simpler shorter 2 clause license more like GNU?
> Sounds like a troll...
>
Ywe Cærlyn
2017-11-07 04:10:45 UTC
Permalink
As opposed to say, if you have ever had a moment of Mindful Zen, and
thought of Transcendent Trueness. It is a "song" a bit more like
"OpenBSD" and "3-clause licence". In other words, 1:1 reality. ;) That
is why I got interested in OpenBSD instead.

Peace.

Den 11/7/2017 04:49, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
> Yes. I actually had a look a linux earlier. And found for instance a
> 10ms filter in cpu measurement. I mean, then you haven´t really
> understood what available resources in a computer is.. And in for
> instance the LADSPA plugins, is tons of pointer variables. The real
> song of the GNU licence is this. And "thou shall make no money". That
> is why it is really going nowhere. WIth the 2 clause licence, you hear
> a little bit of that song.. Just a warning, from someone who has seen
> real obtusity in code.
>
> Den 11/7/2017 02:57, skrev Eric Furman:
>> On Mon, Nov 6, 2017, at 03:28 PM, Ywe Cærlyn wrote:
>>
>>> First contribution: You should focus on the 3-clause licence. The two
>>> 2-clause tries to be GNU, and that is a mistake I think.
>> OK, you had me up till here and then this 'Contribution".
>> Is this an attempt at humor? Last time I checked all of the
>> GNU licenses were about 14 pages long of legalese.
>> How is the simpler shorter 2 clause license more like GNU?
>> Sounds like a troll...
>>
>
Ywe Cærlyn
2017-11-07 04:44:37 UTC
Permalink
So archaically speaking, that is your biggest security issue right there.
For instance, if you eat much kebabs, your stomach sings The Quran, and
unfortunately "Mohammed and the companions".
If you eat much pizza, it sings The Bible, and "Jesus died for your sins".
Now to equalize this, and get Transcendent Truth, for each 3 pizzas, eat
1 kebab.
And you are archaically correct. - There is just one deity, as all
original monotheism teaches. Then you should be at security with The
Chief, justice prevail, and obtuseness conquered.

Peace.

Den 11/7/2017 05:10, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
> As opposed to say, if you have ever had a moment of Mindful Zen, and
> thought of Transcendent Trueness. It is a "song" a bit more like
> "OpenBSD" and "3-clause licence". In other words, 1:1 reality. ;) That
> is why I got interested in OpenBSD instead.
>
> Peace.
>
> Den 11/7/2017 04:49, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
>> Yes. I actually had a look a linux earlier. And found for instance a
>> 10ms filter in cpu measurement. I mean, then you haven´t really
>> understood what available resources in a computer is.. And in for
>> instance the LADSPA plugins, is tons of pointer variables. The real
>> song of the GNU licence is this. And "thou shall make no money". That
>> is why it is really going nowhere. WIth the 2 clause licence, you
>> hear a little bit of that song.. Just a warning, from someone who has
>> seen real obtusity in code.
>>
>> Den 11/7/2017 02:57, skrev Eric Furman:
>>> On Mon, Nov 6, 2017, at 03:28 PM, Ywe Cærlyn wrote:
>>>
>>>> First contribution: You should focus on the 3-clause licence. The two
>>>> 2-clause tries to be GNU, and that is a mistake I think.
>>> OK, you had me up till here and then this 'Contribution".
>>> Is this an attempt at humor? Last time I checked all of the
>>> GNU licenses were about 14 pages long of legalese.
>>> How is the simpler shorter 2 clause license more like GNU?
>>> Sounds like a troll...
>>>
>>
>
Eric Furman
2017-11-07 05:04:51 UTC
Permalink
OK, my understanding of English must be broken because
I do not understand any of this.
I just wanted to warn you off starting any discussions about
BSD vs GNU licensing schemes. Are minds are closed on
this topic.

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017, at 11:44 PM, Ywe Cærlyn wrote:
> So archaically speaking, that is your biggest security issue right there.
> For instance, if you eat much kebabs, your stomach sings The Quran, and
> unfortunately "Mohammed and the companions".
> If you eat much pizza, it sings The Bible, and "Jesus died for your
> sins".
> Now to equalize this, and get Transcendent Truth, for each 3 pizzas, eat
> 1 kebab.
> And you are archaically correct. - There is just one deity, as all
> original monotheism teaches. Then you should be at security with The
> Chief, justice prevail, and obtuseness conquered.
>
> Peace.
>
> Den 11/7/2017 05:10, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
> > As opposed to say, if you have ever had a moment of Mindful Zen, and
> > thought of Transcendent Trueness. It is a "song" a bit more like
> > "OpenBSD" and "3-clause licence". In other words, 1:1 reality. ;) That
> > is why I got interested in OpenBSD instead.
> >
> > Peace.
> >
> > Den 11/7/2017 04:49, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
> >> Yes. I actually had a look a linux earlier. And found for instance a
> >> 10ms filter in cpu measurement. I mean, then you haven´t really
> >> understood what available resources in a computer is.. And in for
> >> instance the LADSPA plugins, is tons of pointer variables. The real
> >> song of the GNU licence is this. And "thou shall make no money". That
> >> is why it is really going nowhere. WIth the 2 clause licence, you
> >> hear a little bit of that song.. Just a warning, from someone who has
> >> seen real obtusity in code.
> >>
> >> Den 11/7/2017 02:57, skrev Eric Furman:
> >>> On Mon, Nov 6, 2017, at 03:28 PM, Ywe Cærlyn wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> First contribution: You should focus on the 3-clause licence. The two
> >>>> 2-clause tries to be GNU, and that is a mistake I think.
> >>> OK, you had me up till here and then this 'Contribution".
> >>> Is this an attempt at humor? Last time I checked all of the
> >>> GNU licenses were about 14 pages long of legalese.
> >>> How is the simpler shorter 2 clause license more like GNU?
> >>> Sounds like a troll...
> >>>
> >>
> >
>
Eric Furman
2017-11-07 05:08:03 UTC
Permalink
Oh, one more thing. The joke threads are supposed to
be reserved for Fridays. Since you're new you probably
didn't know that.

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017, at 12:04 AM, Eric Furman wrote:
> OK, my understanding of English must be broken because
> I do not understand any of this.
> I just wanted to warn you off starting any discussions about
> BSD vs GNU licensing schemes. Are minds are closed on
> this topic.
>
> On Mon, Nov 6, 2017, at 11:44 PM, Ywe Cærlyn wrote:
> > So archaically speaking, that is your biggest security issue right there.
> > For instance, if you eat much kebabs, your stomach sings The Quran, and
> > unfortunately "Mohammed and the companions".
> > If you eat much pizza, it sings The Bible, and "Jesus died for your
> > sins".
> > Now to equalize this, and get Transcendent Truth, for each 3 pizzas, eat
> > 1 kebab.
> > And you are archaically correct. - There is just one deity, as all
> > original monotheism teaches. Then you should be at security with The
> > Chief, justice prevail, and obtuseness conquered.
> >
> > Peace.
> >
> > Den 11/7/2017 05:10, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
> > > As opposed to say, if you have ever had a moment of Mindful Zen, and
> > > thought of Transcendent Trueness. It is a "song" a bit more like
> > > "OpenBSD" and "3-clause licence". In other words, 1:1 reality. ;) That
> > > is why I got interested in OpenBSD instead.
> > >
> > > Peace.
> > >
> > > Den 11/7/2017 04:49, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
> > >> Yes. I actually had a look a linux earlier. And found for instance a
> > >> 10ms filter in cpu measurement. I mean, then you haven´t really
> > >> understood what available resources in a computer is.. And in for
> > >> instance the LADSPA plugins, is tons of pointer variables. The real
> > >> song of the GNU licence is this. And "thou shall make no money". That
> > >> is why it is really going nowhere. WIth the 2 clause licence, you
> > >> hear a little bit of that song.. Just a warning, from someone who has
> > >> seen real obtusity in code.
> > >>
> > >> Den 11/7/2017 02:57, skrev Eric Furman:
> > >>> On Mon, Nov 6, 2017, at 03:28 PM, Ywe Cærlyn wrote:
> > >>>
> > >>>> First contribution: You should focus on the 3-clause licence. The two
> > >>>> 2-clause tries to be GNU, and that is a mistake I think.
> > >>> OK, you had me up till here and then this 'Contribution".
> > >>> Is this an attempt at humor? Last time I checked all of the
> > >>> GNU licenses were about 14 pages long of legalese.
> > >>> How is the simpler shorter 2 clause license more like GNU?
> > >>> Sounds like a troll...
> > >>>
> > >>
> > >
> >
>
m***@hekeler.com
2017-11-07 11:13:35 UTC
Permalink
This seems to be a very technically orientated and serious discussion.
‎Chapeau, Mr. Ywe Cærlyn!
Eric Furman
2017-11-07 13:31:03 UTC
Permalink
On Tue, Nov 7, 2017, at 06:13 AM, ***@hekeler.com wrote:
> This seems to be a very technically orientated and serious discussion.
> ‎Chapeau, Mr. Ywe Cærlyn!
>

God Bless Norway!
Ywe Cærlyn
2017-12-07 12:31:59 UTC
Permalink
I saw AMDs "semi-custom" CPU email form and told them that I wanted a
CPU, that is clockspeed oriented, not cores (might aswell be singlecore
with high HZ), that could be using several instruction macros (combining
two or three), for max virtual clockspeed, and an optimizing compiler
for this. And wondered if an additional poweroff mode could be added to
the binary stream of 1 0, so that bitwise i/o and cpu scheduling could
be done.

If one could get the virtual clockspeed up to 12ghz, I think no regular
user would ever use more than a single core. And it´d be a megahit.

Fixing all inefficiency hardware wise. Philosophically aswell.

Peaceful Salutations.
gwes
2017-12-09 04:21:42 UTC
Permalink
On 12/07/17 07:31, Ywe Cærlyn wrote:
> I saw AMDs "semi-custom" CPU email form and told them that I wanted a
> CPU, that is clockspeed oriented, not cores (might aswell be singlecore
> with high HZ), that could be using several instruction macros (combining
> two or three), for max virtual clockspeed, and an optimizing compiler
> for this. And wondered if an additional poweroff mode could be added to
> the binary stream of 1 0, so that bitwise i/o and cpu scheduling could
> be done.
>
> If one could get the virtual clockspeed up to 12ghz, I think no regular
> user would ever use more than a single core. And it´d be a megahit.
>
> Fixing all inefficiency hardware wise. Philosophically aswell.
>
> Peaceful Salutations.
>
CPU clock speed != performance.

Factor in:
main memory: latency, bus width, and access/cycle time.
caches: levels, speeds, sizes, widths
CPU access patterns interacting with the above
clocks per instruction: average, best case, worst case
cost or even feasibility of super high CPU clocks
propagation time of signals across chips

A very fast CPU clock on a CPU with very low clocks-per-instruction
a small die and a huge memory matching speed == the RISC ideal

Even RISC with floating point hardware, for instance, often takes
many cycles.

Adding cores is often seen as the best way of increasing
>system< performance significantly at the lowest cost.

geoff steckel
Ywe Cærlyn
2017-12-09 10:25:20 UTC
Permalink
Den 12/9/2017 05:21, skrev gwes:
> On 12/07/17 07:31, Ywe Cærlyn wrote:
>> I saw AMDs "semi-custom" CPU email form and told them that I wanted a
>> CPU, that is clockspeed oriented, not cores (might aswell be
>> singlecore with high HZ), that could be using several instruction
>> macros (combining two or three), for max virtual clockspeed, and an
>> optimizing compiler for this. And wondered if an additional poweroff
>> mode could be added to the binary stream of 1 0, so that bitwise i/o
>> and cpu scheduling could be done.
>>
>> If one could get the virtual clockspeed up to 12ghz, I think no
>> regular user would ever use more than a single core. And it´d be a
>> megahit.
>>
>> Fixing all inefficiency hardware wise. Philosophically aswell.
>>
>> Peaceful Salutations.
>>
> CPU clock speed != performance.
>
> Factor in:
>     main memory: latency, bus width, and access/cycle time.
>     caches: levels, speeds, sizes, widths
>     CPU access patterns interacting with the above
>     clocks per instruction: average, best case, worst case
>     cost or even feasibility of super high CPU clocks
>     propagation time of signals across chips
>
> A very fast CPU clock on a CPU with very low clocks-per-instruction
> a small die and a huge memory matching speed == the RISC ideal
>
> Even RISC with floating point hardware, for instance, often takes
> many cycles.
>
> Adding cores is often seen as the best way of increasing
> >system< performance significantly at the lowest cost.
>
> geoff steckel
>
>
>
Risc = reduced instruction set. This would be the other way I guess...
:) And really keeping a whole bunch of compatibility. To not speak of
even windows running near hardware realtime.

Peaceful Salutations.
Üwe Cærlyn
2017-12-11 12:03:06 UTC
Permalink
Den 12/9/2017 11:25, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
> Den 12/9/2017 05:21, skrev gwes:
>> On 12/07/17 07:31, Ywe Cærlyn wrote:
>>> I saw AMDs "semi-custom" CPU email form and told them that I wanted
>>> a CPU, that is clockspeed oriented, not cores (might aswell be
>>> singlecore with high HZ), that could be using several instruction
>>> macros (combining two or three), for max virtual clockspeed, and an
>>> optimizing compiler for this. And wondered if an additional poweroff
>>> mode could be added to the binary stream of 1 0, so that bitwise i/o
>>> and cpu scheduling could be done.
>>>
>>> If one could get the virtual clockspeed up to 12ghz, I think no
>>> regular user would ever use more than a single core. And it´d be a
>>> megahit.
>>>
>>> Fixing all inefficiency hardware wise. Philosophically aswell.
>>>
>>> Peaceful Salutations.
>>>
>> CPU clock speed != performance.
>>
>> Factor in:
>>     main memory: latency, bus width, and access/cycle time.
>>     caches: levels, speeds, sizes, widths
>>     CPU access patterns interacting with the above
>>     clocks per instruction: average, best case, worst case
>>     cost or even feasibility of super high CPU clocks
>>     propagation time of signals across chips
>>
>> A very fast CPU clock on a CPU with very low clocks-per-instruction
>> a small die and a huge memory matching speed == the RISC ideal
>>
>> Even RISC with floating point hardware, for instance, often takes
>> many cycles.
>>
>> Adding cores is often seen as the best way of increasing
>> >system< performance significantly at the lowest cost.
>>
>> geoff steckel
>>
>>
>>
> Risc = reduced instruction set. This would be the other way I guess...
> :) And really keeping a whole bunch of compatibility. To not speak of
> even windows running near hardware realtime.
>
> Peaceful Salutations.
>
So what you could do is contact AMD aswell through the CUSTOM CPU
http://www.amd.com/en-us/solutions/semi-custom page
and say you want this cpu. I have called it a "Grand" cpu, and also
updated my banner on my youtube page with it.

Check it out for a taste of potentially the next internet - Ultranet.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

Peaceful Salutations.
Üwe Cærlyn
2017-12-11 22:22:53 UTC
Permalink
Again, no Gnu-zealots. Others who see the drooltard behaviour, more
reason to check out what I am doing.

Peaceful Salutations.
Anders Andersson
2017-12-09 17:39:59 UTC
Permalink
On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 5:21 AM, gwes <***@oat.com> wrote:
> On 12/07/17 07:31, Ywe Cærlyn wrote:
>>
>> I saw AMDs "semi-custom" CPU email form and told them that I wanted a CPU,
>> that is clockspeed oriented, not cores (might aswell be singlecore with high
>> HZ), that could be using several instruction macros (combining two or
>> three), for max virtual clockspeed, and an optimizing compiler for this. And
>> wondered if an additional poweroff mode could be added to the binary stream
>> of 1 0, so that bitwise i/o and cpu scheduling could be done.
>>
>> If one could get the virtual clockspeed up to 12ghz, I think no regular
>> user would ever use more than a single core. And it´d be a megahit.
>> [...]
>>
> CPU clock speed != performance.
> [...]
>

You must be new to this thread and/or user. Ywe/Üwe is the biggest
troll this year. Either that, a bot, a mental patient with internet
connection, or an art project. Trying to decode his ramblings will
surely make you insane.
Stuart Henderson
2017-11-07 13:37:41 UTC
Permalink
On 2017-11-07, Ywe Cærlyn <***@xn--ywecrlyn-m0a.net> wrote:

I hate replying to a post about licenses, but you're missing something
fundamental here...

> The real song
> of the GNU licence is this. And "thou shall make no money".

Not at all. It is perfectly allowed to charge money for GPL software.
You just have to provide an offer of the source code *to people who you
have given the binaries to*. (Sure, they can then pass this on to other
people. But you can also have e.g. copyrighted documentation without
which the code is not really very useful. Or maybe those people won't
want to hand it out for free anyway).

GPL is also used by some as some kind of "free trial" of commercial
libraries (especially happens with crypto, it seems). You're allowed to
use them as part of your software, but if you want to distribute as
closed-source, you'll then need to arrange a commercial license instead.

The complexity of it is also a good way for copyright/license lawyers
to make money too, of course.
BergenBergen BergenBergen
2017-11-07 13:49:20 UTC
Permalink
Your name is not Norwegian. What's going on here?

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 2:37 PM, Stuart Henderson <***@spacehopper.org>
wrote:

> On 2017-11-07, Ywe Cærlyn <***@xn--ywecrlyn-m0a.net> wrote:
>
> I hate replying to a post about licenses, but you're missing something
> fundamental here...
>
> > The real song
> > of the GNU licence is this. And "thou shall make no money".
>
> Not at all. It is perfectly allowed to charge money for GPL software.
> You just have to provide an offer of the source code *to people who you
> have given the binaries to*. (Sure, they can then pass this on to other
> people. But you can also have e.g. copyrighted documentation without
> which the code is not really very useful. Or maybe those people won't
> want to hand it out for free anyway).
>
> GPL is also used by some as some kind of "free trial" of commercial
> libraries (especially happens with crypto, it seems). You're allowed to
> use them as part of your software, but if you want to distribute as
> closed-source, you'll then need to arrange a commercial license instead.
>
> The complexity of it is also a good way for copyright/license lawyers
> to make money too, of course.
>
>
>
Ywe Cærlyn
2017-11-07 14:55:50 UTC
Permalink
Well I have introduced myself then.

Maybe I will write some more posts at a later time.

Peaceful Salutations.
Christer Solskogen
2017-11-07 16:47:56 UTC
Permalink
On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 3:55 PM, Ywe Cærlyn <***@ywecærlyn.net> wrote:

> Well I have introduced myself then.
>
> Maybe I will write some more posts at a later time.
>
>
I have a suggestion. Don't.

--
chs
Base Pr1me
2017-11-07 16:50:34 UTC
Permalink
second that ...

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Christer Solskogen <
***@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 3:55 PM, Ywe Cærlyn <***@ywecærlyn.net> wrote:
>
> > Well I have introduced myself then.
> >
> > Maybe I will write some more posts at a later time.
> >
> >
> I have a suggestion. Don't.
>
> --
> chs
>
rizz2pro .
2017-11-07 17:16:38 UTC
Permalink
SOUL OF ROOT 55

Is that you???

On Nov 7, 2017 11:52 AM, "Base Pr1me" <***@gmail.com> wrote:

> second that ...
>
> On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Christer Solskogen <
> ***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 3:55 PM, Ywe Cærlyn <***@ywecærlyn.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Well I have introduced myself then.
> > >
> > > Maybe I will write some more posts at a later time.
> > >
> > >
> > I have a suggestion. Don't.
> >
> > --
> > chs
> >
>
Ywe Cærlyn
2017-11-25 16:51:45 UTC
Permalink
The thread descends into Querulus Paranoid state after a simple
introduction? Not good.

My profile on my youtube channel is about me, for those wanting to know
me, and there will be more content there, full audio/video media wise,
since I am indeed trying to do what I am saying. And which also says "No
GNU-Zealots".

I changed name from the amigamusician-bit related name to "Nodemeister
Of Üccüg" aswell.

Particulary something I am thinking about ATM, is optimal
respresentation of pixels, pr pixel, thinking of screen rendering and
things like that, and using graphics hardware for something useful. Not
games.

So if anyone wants to do some benignant hacking, my suggestion is to
implement a mode like this, in the relelvant area of work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dx6dbiTm8w

Peaceful Salutations.
flipchan
2017-11-25 23:10:10 UTC
Permalink
Be fkn simple
1:what do you want
2: why is it openbsd related ?

On November 25, 2017 5:51:45 PM GMT+01:00, "Ywe Cærlyn" <***@ultranet.life> wrote:
>The thread descends into Querulus Paranoid state after a simple
>introduction? Not good.
>
>My profile on my youtube channel is about me, for those wanting to know
>
>me, and there will be more content there, full audio/video media wise,
>since I am indeed trying to do what I am saying. And which also says
>"No
>GNU-Zealots".
>
>I changed name from the amigamusician-bit related name to "Nodemeister
>Of Üccüg" aswell.
>
>Particulary something I am thinking about ATM, is optimal
>respresentation of pixels, pr pixel, thinking of screen rendering and
>things like that, and using graphics hardware for something useful. Not
>
>games.
>
>So if anyone wants to do some benignant hacking, my suggestion is to
>implement a mode like this, in the relelvant area of work:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dx6dbiTm8w
>
>Peaceful Salutations.

--
Take Care Sincerely flipchan layerprox dev
Ywe Cærlyn
2017-11-25 23:07:55 UTC
Permalink
Are you deaf and mute, boy? Enigmatic knowledge of backwardness? Fires?
Keep talking and you´ll have that.


Den 11/26/2017 00:10, skrev flipchan:
> Be fkn simple
> 1:what do you want
> 2: why is it openbsd related ?
>
> On November 25, 2017 5:51:45 PM GMT+01:00, "Ywe Cærlyn"
> <***@ultranet.life> wrote:
>
> The thread descends into Querulus Paranoid state after a simple
> introduction? Not good.
>
> My profile on my youtube channel is about me, for those wanting to know
> me, and there will be more content there, full audio/video media wise,
> since I am indeed trying to do what I am saying. And which also says "No
> GNU-Zealots".
>
> I changed name from the amigamusician-bit related name to "Nodemeister
> Of Üccüg" aswell.
>
> Particulary something I am thinking about ATM, is optimal
> respresentation of pixels, pr pixel, thinking of screen rendering and
> things like that, and using graphics hardware for something useful. Not
> games.
>
> So if anyone wants to do some benignant hacking, my suggestion is to
> implement a mode like this, in the relelvant area of work:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dx6dbiTm8w
>
> Peaceful Salutations.
>
>
> --
> Take Care Sincerely flipchan layerprox dev
l***@volny.cz
2017-11-25 23:20:48 UTC
Permalink
"Ywe Cærlyn" <***@ultranet.life> wrote:
> Are you deaf and mute, boy? Enigmatic knowledge of backwardness? Fires?
> Keep talking and you´ll have that.

At least he won't have hairy palms and baldness.

Unlike you.

Try cabbage leaves for the latter.

--schaafuit.
l***@volny.cz
2017-11-26 05:18:05 UTC
Permalink
"Ywe Cærlyn" <***@ultranet.life> wrote:
> Palmleaf, schaafuit?

Ask the Catholic church.
--schaafuit.
l***@volny.cz
2017-11-26 05:27:54 UTC
Permalink
"Sterling Archer" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> P-p-palmleaf schaafuit?

A-a-ask the Catholic church.
--schaafuit.
Ywe Cærlyn
2017-11-26 05:34:35 UTC
Permalink
Den 11/26/2017 06:27, skrev ***@volny.cz:
> "Sterling Archer" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> P-p-palmleaf schaafuit?
> A-a-ask the Catholic church.
> --schaafuit.

Ok I am just going to ignore this thread now. If anyone wants to talk to
me, maybe better you email me personally.

And again my channel is here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

"Nodemeister Of Ukkus". And I am working on "commercial sobriety", for
"available source". And doing related philosophical work.

Peaceful Saluations.
l***@volny.cz
2017-11-26 05:28:59 UTC
Permalink
Okay folks, it's a troll alright.

/thread.

--schaafuit.
Ywe Cærlyn
2017-11-26 05:15:32 UTC
Permalink
Den 11/26/2017 06:18, skrev ***@volny.cz:
> "Ywe Cærlyn" <***@ultranet.life> wrote:
>> Palmleaf, schaafuit?
> Ask the Catholic church.
> --schaafuit.

P-p-palmleaf schaafuit?
l***@volny.cz
2017-11-26 13:18:32 UTC
Permalink
I wrote:

> "Sterling Archer" <***@gmail.com> wrote:

which sould've been:

> "Ywe Cærlyn" <***@ultranet.life> wrote:

But /thread, really.

--schaafuit.
Ywe Cærlyn
2017-11-26 04:18:44 UTC
Permalink
Den 11/26/2017 00:20, skrev ***@volny.cz:
> "Ywe Cærlyn" <***@ultranet.life> wrote:
>> Are you deaf and mute, boy? Enigmatic knowledge of backwardness? Fires?
>> Keep talking and you´ll have that.
> At least he won't have hairy palms and baldness.
>
> Unlike you.
>
> Try cabbage leaves for the latter.
>
> --schaafuit.

Palmleaf, schaafuit?
Üwe Cærlyn
2017-12-04 12:01:16 UTC
Permalink
Ok, I think I´ve finished up most of the philosopical part, of trying to
commercialize Available Source.
If you have some thing you want to make money on, on the internet you
too ofcourse can be a Webtechy Of Üddüc. Üddüc is "Thé God", a
reconstructed concept without the regressions, so one can be as
mainstream as possible. You already know the morals of this, and I´ve
also written on my youtube banner, "And a little mindfulness of the
grandiose paradox, and some charitable activity". These are also needed.
Basically original religious principles, that makes this work.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

So indeed, if you are sitting there feeling like not making money on the
business greatest money maker, the IT-industry, you may want to evaluate
this philosophic angle.

And the villain here is the GNU-Zealot. As known throughout the entire
World Wide Web. So "No Gnu-Zealots" and "commercial sobriety".

Peaceful Salutations
Üwe Cærlyn.

(reply to me with CC please)
Üven Cærlyen
2017-12-26 16:53:41 UTC
Permalink
Ok peeps, I think my specification is nearing completion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8HzSVdBHZU

Racoh Box!

"The OS also is I/O via abstracted inferfaces, signal routing
(scheduling etc) and usually a graphical user interface. Peak jitter
below 200us = optimal."

The whole streaming paradigm could be implemented in a new web standard
aswell,  where instead of HTML commands, binary values for speed, and
with all digital goods marked with author, and automatically allotted
bitcoin values for its use. Code components for os, also being digital
goods etc."

Peaceful Salutations.
Ian Sutton
2017-12-27 05:16:48 UTC
Permalink
please do not use this list to test markov bots, it is for
miscellaneous openbsd discussion, thanks
Üven Cærlyen
2017-12-27 13:18:50 UTC
Permalink
Den 12/27/2017 06:16, skrev Ian Sutton:
> please do not use this list to test markov bots, it is for
> miscellaneous openbsd discussion, thanks

The two last reponses again, horribly poor coherence. How do you tell
people with such lacking wits to not reply?

Even more for a reason, for the reasonable among you, to consider Racoh
Box, and its bettered internet culture. Clearly a clear signal needs to
be established.
Alceu R. de Freitas Jr.
2017-12-27 14:57:21 UTC
Permalink
The only thing that is clear here is that you're wasting our time.
Em quarta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2017 11:20:14 BRST, Üven Cærlyen <***@ultranet.life> escreveu:

Den 12/27/2017 06:16, skrev Ian Sutton:
> please do not use this list to test markov bots, it is for
> miscellaneous openbsd discussion, thanks

The two last reponses again, horribly poor coherence. How do you tell
people with such lacking wits to not reply?

Even more for a reason, for the reasonable among you, to consider Racoh
Box, and its bettered internet culture. Clearly a clear signal needs to
be established.
Üven Cærlyen
2017-12-27 13:24:57 UTC
Permalink
Den 12/27/2017 05:10, skrev Mike Burns:
> Why are you sending this to ***@openbsd?
>
So basically when I say I am from Arkynaias, you are from Turdiona?
Epost
2017-12-27 14:49:43 UTC
Permalink
Den 12/27/2017 15:45, skrev Mike Burns:
> On 2017-12-27 14.24.57 +0100, Üven Cærlyen wrote:
>> Den 12/27/2017 05:10, skrev Mike Burns:
>>> Why are you sending this to ***@openbsd?
>>>
>> So basically when I say I am from Arkynaias, you are from Turdiona?
> I don't understand.

I really really don´t think you do.

--

Beware of the Turdionan.

https://arkynaias.net/fun/Turdionan.png

Under development: The virtual country Arkynaias, that even can be
realized as a digital theocratic
country, with bitcoin, and interest free operation.

Arkynaias is ofcourse all about fair pay, and fair neteconomy, that I
have talked about here. And
endorses its own Racoh Box Computer, that is coherent in fair pay
philosophy even down to the cpu.

Beware Of The Turdionans, they refuse this.

Peaceful Salutations,
Mentor Of Arkynaias.net
Üven Cærlyen
Epost
2017-12-27 15:03:39 UTC
Permalink
Special bonus from Arkynaias.net now:

Search the ultranet! Will a Luvbot of ours answer your pleasure callings?

Merry Xmas and have a happy new year!

Üven Cærlyen
Arkynaias.net
Epost
2018-01-02 14:39:48 UTC
Permalink
I have rationalized this even futher. Some of the reason for me
rejecting GNU was indeed the hallucinogenic element. I hate indeed
"psilocybin prophets"and that they supposedly can tell me something
about reality.

So I have dropped the entire adamic lineage of psilocybin prophets, and
replaced the deity concept with Üni, which is a rational zén realized
concept. Indeed "God" already is far a rationalization of the prophets
sayings.

I hope you´ll come around to understanding my view.

Peace.

Racoh Box - An alpha specification for a fair economy on available
source. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8HzSVdBHZU
Eric Furman
2018-01-03 00:11:17 UTC
Permalink
Please go spread crazy somewhere else.
We're all filled up here.

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018, at 9:39 AM, Epost wrote:
> I have rationalized this even futher. Some of the reason for me
> rejecting GNU was indeed the hallucinogenic element. I hate indeed
> "psilocybin prophets"and that they supposedly can tell me something
> about reality.
>
> So I have dropped the entire adamic lineage of psilocybin prophets, and
> replaced the deity concept with Üni, which is a rational zén realized
> concept. Indeed "God" already is far a rationalization of the prophets
> sayings.
>
> I hope you´ll come around to understanding my view.
>
> Peace.
>
> Racoh Box - An alpha specification for a fair economy on available
> source. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8HzSVdBHZU
>
Epost
2018-01-03 03:45:12 UTC
Permalink
Not surprisingly, the naysayers of the thread are with the adamic
lineage of prophets:

From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFxUqTlmMkU

-- Üni - A Zén-realized concept of God.--

- I did "zén"-style "pure mind" meditation for 10 years. -

Starting with typical religious dogma, and "god", and progressed soon
into complete transcendence, and ultimately close to "no concept",
"absolute reality", and "no mind", the wellknown things this is about.
And realized a concept of god there, Üni.

Üni, master of all, as it is called, in a typical language.

On the way there, abrahamic religion got absurd, and I was truly happy
to have defeated it.
Indeed it seems where the western concept of "god" is going, so the zén
egolessness influence is for a good reason.

The reason I believe is that it is based on reason, and a pure mind,
rather than the hallucinatory agent type "visions" of prophets.
Indeed did not Adam use Amanita Muscaria, that has a symbiotic
relationship to the pine tree? And the result may be what one might call
today, a lower archaic state, more like a caveman.
From this caveman state, Adam realized his version of the divine. Where
the enemy supposedly is a madman, who does not believe.
Hallucinogens are often like this. Some enemyconcept, fundamental belief
and yet not quite conquering the enemy. Like a bad dream some might say.
Because ofcourse the enemy probably is Adam himself who hates himself
for abusing Amanita Muscaria, but in the schizophrenic state, it is
someone else.
So the whole religion based on a schizophrenic Adamic mind lasts for
about 1000 years, from 5000 BC. With wars against nonbelievers, and
anyone not fitting in.

Until 4000 BC, where an intelligent mushroom user, actually makes up
another tree, that supposedly makes one the deity. This is the start of
modern self-development techniques where one is the deity oneself. And
in a way being the ultimate concept, escaping the Adamic schizophrenia.
Unless one actually used the mushroom that is.

2000 BC a very confounded man, believes that stars, suns and moons are
his deities. And suddently one day exclaims "Nay, I am not going to
worship the stars, the suns and the moons anymore. Now I am a prophet of
Absolute Reality". A very unlikely scenario. Yes, it is Abraham. Who
cannot stop talking about how his deity is óne, and so we have the word
monotheism, rather than just theism. Because that was supposedly so hard
to understand.

0 AD, Jesus goes to a city, to tell them that "it is only óne", and then
"flies up into the sky", according to both Bible and Quran.

600 AD Muhammad talks about his deity Allah, keeping the Adamic
schizophrenia, now even more obtuse with both Abrahamic "one" talk and
covering "all things" in 500 pages. It results in a fundamental view,
that reflects the early wars of Adamic religion still, claiming he is
the final prophet. With the religious language similar to many
hallucinatory agent popvideos. Meaning ofcourse that there is no
"revelation", but rather writings based on hallucinatory visions. And
indeed the typical hallucinatory agent prophet lineage ends there.

But:
Approximately a little before or after 0 AD, "Buddha" writes the
Dhammapada, that seems to be based on the belief that hallucinogens made
them the deity, but now iterated to a focus on the mind. With earlier
shrines being tree-shrines, so a form of canonization of this line of
knowledge. The writer is cleary inspired by Abraham. But since it
focuses on the mind, interpretators take it in the direction of zén,
that in turn goes away from The Dhammapada, and instead focuses on a
pure mind, and absolute reality. This indeed becomes the most rational
version of spirituality.

And in the 1500s The Bible starts being massprinted, which leads to a
mass-criticism of the text, leading to the "age of enligthenment" in the
1800s, and who we are now, and our modern society.
And indeed instead of the original godconcepts of prophets, we have
"god", which is a rationalized verison of it.
Which in deep zén-meditation becomes "Üni", and rationalized to the
fullest extent. And free of hallucinatory agent connections.

Unfortunately hallucinatory agent type language still continues to be
used, even among many who claim rationality, in a scientific dicipline.
Dual State Potential, is not a rational thought, and some quantum
physicists are the Abraham of our time, and should be warned against.
They can go indeed on and on, while a discusser indicated that "he might
go mad" if he continued with this, and that "many had". And talked about
E=mc2, and how infinity and the universe was a wave function. Can you do
math on infinity? I thought that was "not a number". Einstein was
ofcourse a believer in Judaism, and "the god of Abraham".

Peace.

Den 1/3/2018 01:11, skrev Eric Furman:
> Please go spread crazy somewhere else.
> We're all filled up here.
>
> On Tue, Jan 2, 2018, at 9:39 AM, Epost wrote:
>> I have rationalized this even futher. Some of the reason for me
>> rejecting GNU was indeed the hallucinogenic element. I hate indeed
>> "psilocybin prophets"and that they supposedly can tell me something
>> about reality.
>>
>> So I have dropped the entire adamic lineage of psilocybin prophets, and
>> replaced the deity concept with Üni, which is a rational zén realized
>> concept. Indeed "God" already is far a rationalization of the prophets
>> sayings.
>>
>> I hope you´ll come around to understanding my view.
>>
>> Peace.
>>
>> Racoh Box - An alpha specification for a fair economy on available
>> source. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8HzSVdBHZU
>>
Epost
2018-01-19 12:22:20 UTC
Permalink
We are now Xay Group, and the project is growing, and naysayers here are
ofcourse completely irrelevant.
Eivind Eide
2017-11-09 16:37:32 UTC
Permalink
>> On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 3:55 PM, Ywe Cærlyn <***@ywecærlyn.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Well I have introduced myself then.
>> >

To make it clear: No name anywhere like the probably pure fantasy name
of this specimen have ever been held by any human, pixie, faery, troll
or any other entity in Norway, nor in any other scandinavian or nordic
country.



--



Eivind Eide

"ONLY THOSE WHO ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE WILL ACHIEVE THE ABSURD"
- Oceania Association of Autonomous Astronauts
Paolo Aglialoro
2018-01-03 10:54:26 UTC
Permalink
Listen to Üni: better change your pusher!




On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 4:45 AM, Epost <***@purebeneficience.net> wrote:

> Not surprisingly, the naysayers of the thread are with the adamic lineage
> of prophets:
>
> From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFxUqTlmMkU
>
> -- Üni - A Zén-realized concept of God.--
>
> - I did "zén"-style "pure mind" meditation for 10 years. -
>
> Starting with typical religious dogma, and "god", and progressed soon into
> complete transcendence, and ultimately close to "no concept", "absolute
> reality", and "no mind", the wellknown things this is about. And realized a
> concept of god there, Üni.
>
> Üni, master of all, as it is called, in a typical language.
>
> On the way there, abrahamic religion got absurd, and I was truly happy to
> have defeated it.
> Indeed it seems where the western concept of "god" is going, so the zén
> egolessness influence is for a good reason.
>
> The reason I believe is that it is based on reason, and a pure mind,
> rather than the hallucinatory agent type "visions" of prophets.
> Indeed did not Adam use Amanita Muscaria, that has a symbiotic
> relationship to the pine tree? And the result may be what one might call
> today, a lower archaic state, more like a caveman.
> From this caveman state, Adam realized his version of the divine. Where
> the enemy supposedly is a madman, who does not believe.
> Hallucinogens are often like this. Some enemyconcept, fundamental belief
> and yet not quite conquering the enemy. Like a bad dream some might say.
> Because ofcourse the enemy probably is Adam himself who hates himself for
> abusing Amanita Muscaria, but in the schizophrenic state, it is someone
> else.
> So the whole religion based on a schizophrenic Adamic mind lasts for about
> 1000 years, from 5000 BC. With wars against nonbelievers, and anyone not
> fitting in.
>
> Until 4000 BC, where an intelligent mushroom user, actually makes up
> another tree, that supposedly makes one the deity. This is the start of
> modern self-development techniques where one is the deity oneself. And in a
> way being the ultimate concept, escaping the Adamic schizophrenia. Unless
> one actually used the mushroom that is.
>
> 2000 BC a very confounded man, believes that stars, suns and moons are his
> deities. And suddently one day exclaims "Nay, I am not going to worship the
> stars, the suns and the moons anymore. Now I am a prophet of Absolute
> Reality". A very unlikely scenario. Yes, it is Abraham. Who cannot stop
> talking about how his deity is óne, and so we have the word monotheism,
> rather than just theism. Because that was supposedly so hard to understand.
>
> 0 AD, Jesus goes to a city, to tell them that "it is only óne", and then
> "flies up into the sky", according to both Bible and Quran.
>
> 600 AD Muhammad talks about his deity Allah, keeping the Adamic
> schizophrenia, now even more obtuse with both Abrahamic "one" talk and
> covering "all things" in 500 pages. It results in a fundamental view, that
> reflects the early wars of Adamic religion still, claiming he is the final
> prophet. With the religious language similar to many hallucinatory agent
> popvideos. Meaning ofcourse that there is no "revelation", but rather
> writings based on hallucinatory visions. And indeed the typical
> hallucinatory agent prophet lineage ends there.
>
> But:
> Approximately a little before or after 0 AD, "Buddha" writes the
> Dhammapada, that seems to be based on the belief that hallucinogens made
> them the deity, but now iterated to a focus on the mind. With earlier
> shrines being tree-shrines, so a form of canonization of this line of
> knowledge. The writer is cleary inspired by Abraham. But since it focuses
> on the mind, interpretators take it in the direction of zén, that in turn
> goes away from The Dhammapada, and instead focuses on a pure mind, and
> absolute reality. This indeed becomes the most rational version of
> spirituality.
>
> And in the 1500s The Bible starts being massprinted, which leads to a
> mass-criticism of the text, leading to the "age of enligthenment" in the
> 1800s, and who we are now, and our modern society.
> And indeed instead of the original godconcepts of prophets, we have "god",
> which is a rationalized verison of it.
> Which in deep zén-meditation becomes "Üni", and rationalized to the
> fullest extent. And free of hallucinatory agent connections.
>
> Unfortunately hallucinatory agent type language still continues to be
> used, even among many who claim rationality, in a scientific dicipline.
> Dual State Potential, is not a rational thought, and some quantum
> physicists are the Abraham of our time, and should be warned against. They
> can go indeed on and on, while a discusser indicated that "he might go mad"
> if he continued with this, and that "many had". And talked about E=mc2, and
> how infinity and the universe was a wave function. Can you do math on
> infinity? I thought that was "not a number". Einstein was ofcourse a
> believer in Judaism, and "the god of Abraham".
>
> Peace.
>
>
> Den 1/3/2018 01:11, skrev Eric Furman:
>
>> Please go spread crazy somewhere else.
>> We're all filled up here.
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 2, 2018, at 9:39 AM, Epost wrote:
>>
>>> I have rationalized this even futher. Some of the reason for me
>>> rejecting GNU was indeed the hallucinogenic element. I hate indeed
>>> "psilocybin prophets"and that they supposedly can tell me something
>>> about reality.
>>>
>>> So I have dropped the entire adamic lineage of psilocybin prophets, and
>>> replaced the deity concept with Üni, which is a rational zén realized
>>> concept. Indeed "God" already is far a rationalization of the prophets
>>> sayings.
>>>
>>> I hope you´ll come around to understanding my view.
>>>
>>> Peace.
>>>
>>> Racoh Box - An alpha specification for a fair economy on available
>>> source. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8HzSVdBHZU
>>>
>>>
>
Paolo Aglialoro
2018-01-03 11:19:49 UTC
Permalink
Could be... a stoned bot ahahah

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 12:11 PM, Joseph A Borg <***@me.com> wrote:

> I hesitate to drop in on this entertaining thread, but are you lot sure
> you’re not talking to a bot? Smells like one to me.
>
> > On 03 Jan 2018, at 11:54, Paolo Aglialoro <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Listen to Üni: better change your pusher!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 4:45 AM, Epost <***@purebeneficience.net>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Not surprisingly, the naysayers of the thread are with the adamic
> lineage
> >> of prophets:
> >>
> >> From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFxUqTlmMkU
> >>
> >> -- Üni - A Zén-realized concept of God.--
> >>
> >> - I did "zén"-style "pure mind" meditation for 10 years. -
> >>
> >> Starting with typical religious dogma, and "god", and progressed soon
> into
> >> complete transcendence, and ultimately close to "no concept", "absolute
> >> reality", and "no mind", the wellknown things this is about. And
> realized a
> >> concept of god there, Üni.
> >>
> >> Üni, master of all, as it is called, in a typical language.
> >>
> >> On the way there, abrahamic religion got absurd, and I was truly happy
> to
> >> have defeated it.
> >> Indeed it seems where the western concept of "god" is going, so the zén
> >> egolessness influence is for a good reason.
> >>
> >> The reason I believe is that it is based on reason, and a pure mind,
> >> rather than the hallucinatory agent type "visions" of prophets.
> >> Indeed did not Adam use Amanita Muscaria, that has a symbiotic
> >> relationship to the pine tree? And the result may be what one might call
> >> today, a lower archaic state, more like a caveman.
> >> From this caveman state, Adam realized his version of the divine. Where
> >> the enemy supposedly is a madman, who does not believe.
> >> Hallucinogens are often like this. Some enemyconcept, fundamental belief
> >> and yet not quite conquering the enemy. Like a bad dream some might say.
> >> Because ofcourse the enemy probably is Adam himself who hates himself
> for
> >> abusing Amanita Muscaria, but in the schizophrenic state, it is someone
> >> else.
> >> So the whole religion based on a schizophrenic Adamic mind lasts for
> about
> >> 1000 years, from 5000 BC. With wars against nonbelievers, and anyone not
> >> fitting in.
> >>
> >> Until 4000 BC, where an intelligent mushroom user, actually makes up
> >> another tree, that supposedly makes one the deity. This is the start of
> >> modern self-development techniques where one is the deity oneself. And
> in a
> >> way being the ultimate concept, escaping the Adamic schizophrenia.
> Unless
> >> one actually used the mushroom that is.
> >>
> >> 2000 BC a very confounded man, believes that stars, suns and moons are
> his
> >> deities. And suddently one day exclaims "Nay, I am not going to worship
> the
> >> stars, the suns and the moons anymore. Now I am a prophet of Absolute
> >> Reality". A very unlikely scenario. Yes, it is Abraham. Who cannot stop
> >> talking about how his deity is óne, and so we have the word monotheism,
> >> rather than just theism. Because that was supposedly so hard to
> understand.
> >>
> >> 0 AD, Jesus goes to a city, to tell them that "it is only óne", and then
> >> "flies up into the sky", according to both Bible and Quran.
> >>
> >> 600 AD Muhammad talks about his deity Allah, keeping the Adamic
> >> schizophrenia, now even more obtuse with both Abrahamic "one" talk and
> >> covering "all things" in 500 pages. It results in a fundamental view,
> that
> >> reflects the early wars of Adamic religion still, claiming he is the
> final
> >> prophet. With the religious language similar to many hallucinatory agent
> >> popvideos. Meaning ofcourse that there is no "revelation", but rather
> >> writings based on hallucinatory visions. And indeed the typical
> >> hallucinatory agent prophet lineage ends there.
> >>
> >> But:
> >> Approximately a little before or after 0 AD, "Buddha" writes the
> >> Dhammapada, that seems to be based on the belief that hallucinogens made
> >> them the deity, but now iterated to a focus on the mind. With earlier
> >> shrines being tree-shrines, so a form of canonization of this line of
> >> knowledge. The writer is cleary inspired by Abraham. But since it
> focuses
> >> on the mind, interpretators take it in the direction of zén, that in
> turn
> >> goes away from The Dhammapada, and instead focuses on a pure mind, and
> >> absolute reality. This indeed becomes the most rational version of
> >> spirituality.
> >>
> >> And in the 1500s The Bible starts being massprinted, which leads to a
> >> mass-criticism of the text, leading to the "age of enligthenment" in the
> >> 1800s, and who we are now, and our modern society.
> >> And indeed instead of the original godconcepts of prophets, we have
> "god",
> >> which is a rationalized verison of it.
> >> Which in deep zén-meditation becomes "Üni", and rationalized to the
> >> fullest extent. And free of hallucinatory agent connections.
> >>
> >> Unfortunately hallucinatory agent type language still continues to be
> >> used, even among many who claim rationality, in a scientific dicipline.
> >> Dual State Potential, is not a rational thought, and some quantum
> >> physicists are the Abraham of our time, and should be warned against.
> They
> >> can go indeed on and on, while a discusser indicated that "he might go
> mad"
> >> if he continued with this, and that "many had". And talked about E=mc2,
> and
> >> how infinity and the universe was a wave function. Can you do math on
> >> infinity? I thought that was "not a number". Einstein was ofcourse a
> >> believer in Judaism, and "the god of Abraham".
> >>
> >> Peace.
> >>
> >>
> >> Den 1/3/2018 01:11, skrev Eric Furman:
> >>
> >>> Please go spread crazy somewhere else.
> >>> We're all filled up here.
> >>>
> >>> On Tue, Jan 2, 2018, at 9:39 AM, Epost wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> I have rationalized this even futher. Some of the reason for me
> >>>> rejecting GNU was indeed the hallucinogenic element. I hate indeed
> >>>> "psilocybin prophets"and that they supposedly can tell me something
> >>>> about reality.
> >>>>
> >>>> So I have dropped the entire adamic lineage of psilocybin prophets,
> and
> >>>> replaced the deity concept with Üni, which is a rational zén realized
> >>>> concept. Indeed "God" already is far a rationalization of the prophets
> >>>> sayings.
> >>>>
> >>>> I hope you´ll come around to understanding my view.
> >>>>
> >>>> Peace.
> >>>>
> >>>> Racoh Box - An alpha specification for a fair economy on available
> >>>> source. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8HzSVdBHZU
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>
>
>
t***@openmailbox.org
2018-01-03 15:59:05 UTC
Permalink
You are liable of wasting tens or hundreds of hours of my + other mailing list subscriber's time with your unsolicited pathethic ramblings.

Disintegrate from this list now.

> Not surprisingly, the naysayers of the thread are w
Loading...