Increase optical mouse/Synaptics touchpad speed in X11/spectrwm
Martin
2021-05-17 11:19:31 UTC
Hi list,

I've tried to speed up pointer by:

xinput --set-prop 'USB MOUSE' 'CoordinateTransformation Matrix' 2 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 1.5

no effect.

How do people adjust pointer speed on their touchpads and mouses?

Martin
Jonathan Thornburg
2021-05-17 19:44:24 UTC
In message <https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=162125055304096&w=1>,
Martin <martingot () protonmail ! com> asks how people adjust pointer
speed on touchpads/mice/etc.

I use 'xset': my .xinitrc contains the line

xset m 1/4
--
-- "Jonathan Thornburg [remove -animal to reply]" <***@astro.indiana-zebra.edu>
Dept of Astronomy & IUCSS, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, USA
that they watched everybody all the time." -- George Orwell, "1984"
Martin