spews1- i/o error
Frank Bax
2006-09-18 14:20:55 UTC
Since 4:00 am EST ...

spamd-setup: Could not add blacklist spews1: Input/output error
Joachim Schipper
2006-09-18 19:06:52 UTC
Post by Frank Bax
Since 4:00 am EST ...
spamd-setup: Could not add blacklist spews1: Input/output error
ISTR that spews1 is no longer freely available. See the commit logs
and/or the archives of this site; it has been removed from the -current
configuration for several months.

Joachim
Bryan Irvine
2006-09-18 22:00:57 UTC
Post by Joachim Schipper
Post by Frank Bax
Since 4:00 am EST ...
spamd-setup: Could not add blacklist spews1: Input/output error
ISTR that spews1 is no longer freely available. See the commit logs
and/or the archives of this site; it has been removed from the -current
configuration for several months.
IIRC that was spamhaus, unless spews is going the same way.

It seems to work for me, maybe there was a network problem?

http://www.spews.org/spews_list_level1.txt
Joachim Schipper
2006-09-19 12:45:28 UTC
Post by Bryan Irvine
Post by Joachim Schipper
Post by Frank Bax
Since 4:00 am EST ...
spamd-setup: Could not add blacklist spews1: Input/output error
ISTR that spews1 is no longer freely available. See the commit logs
and/or the archives of this site; it has been removed from the -current
configuration for several months.
IIRC that was spamhaus, unless spews is going the same way.
It seems to work for me, maybe there was a network problem?
http://www.spews.org/spews_list_level1.txt
You are, of course, right.

See http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/etc/spamd.conf - r1.19.

Joachim